Not getting any power to fuel pump, possibly fuel cut off switch reset? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Not getting any power to fuel pump, possibly fuel cut off switch reset?

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire CarrIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 08-03-2008, 12:59 PM   #1
Duneguy456
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Not getting any power to fuel pump, possibly fuel cut off switch reset?

Hey everyone, i was at the dunes and i hit a bad bump and she died. I took her home and shes not getting fuel up to the engine, i have a new fuel pump installed. I can feed the engine threw the throttle body and she runs great. I don't have any power to the fuel pump, can anyone tell me where the **fuel cut off switch reset is** I have been told this is more than likely the problem so can anyone tell me where it is on a 1995 jeep Cherokee sport! I was also told after hitting such a big bump that it could have def set off this fuel cut off thing which cuts off power to the fuel pump so it wont work now i need the reset location or do i need to get the computer itself reset? Please Help.

Travis

Last edited by Duneguy456; 08-03-2008 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: missspleed words
Duneguy456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #2
tangofox007
Web Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duneguy456 View Post
can anyone tell me where the **fuel cut off switch reset is**
Some vehicles have such a switch. The Cherokee is not one of them.
tangofox007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.