New Project... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > New Project...

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 11-02-2004, 10:56 AM   #1
homerscj7

New Project...

Picked this up for $800, 1988 XJ Cheif, 4.0L / AW4 and 155K miles, Rusty's 4.5" lift and worn out 33" BFG MT's. 4.56 geared D30/D35 with a Lockright in the rear and Herculined inside and out.

It runs and drives great but it's not going to see the road until spring or summer until I'm done with it...chopping the rear top off, cage, ditch the D35, upgrade the D30, hack the fenders to fit 34's or 35's and repaint all black.

Unread 11-02-2004, 11:07 AM   #2
inkslinger

not bad at all. i wish i could finds deals like that up here.
34 X 12.50 Trxus M/T
89 XJ sport, black 2-door, 5-speed. "sold"
[url]http://img89.exs.cx/img89/9431/dscf07485su.jpg[/url]
inkslinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2004, 01:39 PM   #3
CLB

wow dude, not bad at all
6.5" Rustys, RR Adj Trac Bar, RE Adj UCAs/LCAs, DT3000, M.O.R.E steering box brace, Rancho steering stabalizer, custom cone intake, Poweraid TB spacer, home-brew roof rack, lights everywhere, +10 HP Jeep Seatbelt pads, hole in the fender from previous snorkel, plus a lot more crap
[COLOR=red]RJC[/COLOR] #42

[B][URL=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286688789&code=9974543&mode=invite&cmp=EMC-IS_other&creative=album-invite]Old XJ pics[/URL][/B][/SIZE]
CLB is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2004, 01:43 PM   #4
local_racer_boy

nice

do you have a winch on there i cant tell but it looks like it from the picture or maybe im just seeing stuff
Looking for another XJ or a MJ
local_racer_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2004, 02:04 PM   #5
DeathCrush

i want to see that Herculined interior actually. if you can get some pics of it that would be awesome
172,000+ miles
1.5" boost up front, nadda" in rear :(
235/75 Goodyear MT/Rs
Tomken Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier
Custom Camouflage Interior
-->[URL]http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/herzeleid76/[/URL]

[URL]http://www.keiraknightley.com/[/URL] yea yea, she's worth it
DeathCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2004, 06:57 AM   #6
homerscj7

Quote:
Originally Posted by local_racer_boy
nice

do you have a winch on there i cant tell but it looks like it from the picture or maybe im just seeing stuff
nah, it's just the stock bumper for now with one of the 4X racks on it for a Hi-Lift

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCrush
i want to see that Herculined interior actually. if you can get some pics of it that would be awesome
I'll snap a couple. The interior is a little beat, the guy Herc'd some of the plastic moldings and it's flaking off, but everything on the floor is good.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.