Need Help with turn signals not working - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Need Help with turn signals not working

Artec Flash Sale - 15% off and Free Shipping over $300Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #1
JeepGuy1993
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Need Help with turn signals not working

The turn signals on my jeep stopped working. The wipers, the emergency lights, and the bright lights work but not the turn signals themselves. Any ideas on how to fix this problem would be great. I have checked all the fuses and replaced the relay at the bottom of the fuse box. Any ideas would be great.

JeepGuy1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
GunHo198
1994 YJ Wrangler 

By relays do you mean the Flasher relay under the dash? Not sure about the XJ, but my YJ has 2. One for turn signals, and one for the hazards...
Unread 10-13-2012, 09:08 PM   #3
duckhunter17
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah mine has the same problem but I just have 1 relay under the dash ???
duckhunter17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.