Need ac help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Need ac help

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 06-13-2013, 07:26 AM   #1
supernas
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Need ac help

So After vacuuming the system down I found that I needed a condenser.
I got a condenser and went to put it on and the freaking connectors were seized up.. I got them off and not I cannot seem to get them reconnected. So instead of messing with it I was going to get new hoses, but I cannot seem to find them.. I only see the evap to comp hose.

so on to the questions
1) Since the condenser on the 90 to 95 i believe are the same can I take the hoses and the comp off those to put on my 90? if so any mods needed?

2) If that isn't an option where can I get the hoses? anyone have dealer part numbers?

3) Anyone know how to get the aluminum out of the steel connector so that I can try and reuse the old lines?

any help would be appreciated.

supernas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 08:24 AM   #2
AZ Jeff
Web Wheeler
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Have you tried Auto-Air Online?

http://www.autoaironline.com
2014 JK -- the project is just starting!

For Sale to Good Home---2000 XJ Factory Service Manual (Printed Version) PM for details.
AZ Jeff is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #3
supernas
1990 XJ Cherokee 

I will check with them anyone care to chime in on the other questions?
Unread 06-17-2013, 05:52 AM   #4
supernas
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Seems no one makes the lines for the 90 jeep anymore.. Anyone have tips for fitting a newer years ac to my jeep?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.