My cheap jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > My cheap jeep

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
1999xjsport

So I got a jeep xj sport 4x4 when my impress died

So for starters I paid 2700 for it at a local shop had some problems that needed to be addressed like any car can the condition of the body it was a great deal
It came with an aftermarket head unit from Panasonic

That's all it has done to it but since Christmas just passed time to get stuff for it

I live in jersey so I will encounter about every kind of terrain so I wanted to know what I should do to it do jeep it reliable and off road worthy

I'm a complete noob so educate me

The first thing the jeep needs is a muffler should I do just the muffler or a cat back?

Last edited by 1999xjsport; 12-25-2012 at 08:21 PM..
1999xjsport is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.