#1 ·
Started off with this...

Traded it for this

Uneven Rear...

A little Flex
Now

Spec's
1992 4.0L HO NP231 Sport package, Dana 30/ Chrysler 8.25

So far I removed all the stickers. It looked kinda ricer-ish. Put Pro-Comp 3.5 Leafs in the rear and put 3" RC springs in the front with a 2" block. Cleaned it up took the roof rack off and made it semi purdy. Haven't test it out yet really.

The List:
The tires are pretty badly weather cracked.
The fenders are cut I dont know what happened but by the rear bumber the quaterpanel by the taillight is completly cut open. some welding needs to be done.

But I plan to start doing write up's as further projects arise. But this is it for now.

See less See more
#5 ·
So today I decided to fix the massive holes in the quater-panel because all the puddels and mud I hit just get flug up in there. The Problem I have no idea how to weld. So i end-ed up using pop-rivets. They work and dont look to bad. I also got my new headlight harness and headlights so I started that today.

Heres what the end product looks like.

The otherside which I havent gotten to yet

The carpet because of all the mud and water was soaked!

and then I found some skittles... I needed a chisle to take them off.

#8 ·
#10 ·
those cupholders kinda suck if you wanna use ur e-brake but its better than nothing i guess

#14 ·
So I called the local tire store they sold me a set of BFG M/T's with a ton of tread for the rear and some other tires for the front. So i got them mounted them and took them out today.

A little rubage on the stock LCA's ill probally need a new set once I get new rims

and they are reallll close to the rear leafs

and thats about how far they stuck out.

#17 ·
It was a nice 400 I rode it with my friends who had a raptor 660 and a 400ex the one friend destoryed his raptor in a crash and the other one bought a CRF450 and wouldn't let me keep up with him so I gave and and got the jeep and so far its been good.

#19 ·
Thats what I had before i got my 400 lol. It was a good bike it just doesnt keep up with anything. My dad had a 450r with a HRC kit pipe and jetted and etc. and it was horrid trying to keep up with him. So i know your pain.

#20 ·
lol ya, my bro has the 450R with a FMF pipe, jetted, revbox, etc as well. its a pain in the ***, my buddy who has the YFZ also has a 400ex thats modded as well. both are a pain in the *** to keep up, but its all good cause i still have fun with it.

#23 ·
The Hummer is waiting for a tow truck :laugh:

"its not just god its good enough"

97 Blk XJ Sprt, 4.0, aw4, 8.25, 2" REbb, 30/9.50 BFG A/T's etc
98 Emr Grn XJ Sprt, 4.0, aw4, 8.25, stock for now...

#25 ·
Its kinda funny I showed up to pick my brother up from hockey practice and she came out of it with her starbucks in one hand talking on her cellphone with the other...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.