More lift questions.... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > More lift questions....

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 06-11-2013, 08:45 AM   #31
SpecialK2000
2000 XJ Cherokee 

My father is in the limosine business so we totally remodeled my headliner. Put in a new speaker support cross member and made new holders for some 6x9 kickers. Doesn't sound that great though.

I have a tire question for everyone: I'm getting tires today (Cooper Discoverer AT3's) My mechanic recommended 245/70/R15's but they did not have them available so he said I could go with the 255/70/R15's but I might need spacers. I don't really want to get into any more work right now. Anyone know if these will be okay with the 3inch lift? I will do some more searching....thanks!

SpecialK2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2013, 09:41 AM   #32
SpecialK2000
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Went with the 255/70/R15's and they are perfect. No rubbing, no spacers. Jeep just about done. Just need seet covers, and to fix the front electric window on the passenger side. Then it's the usual stuff, possible radiator leak, check engine light on.....etc. Thanks for all of your help. Will post a picture soon.
SpecialK2000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.