Looking for group to do XJ 3" lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Looking for group to do XJ 3" lift

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 08-13-2002, 08:55 AM   #1
woirewijre653

Looking for group to do XJ 3" lift

Hello,

I'm getting really desperate to find someone to do my lift on my XJ. I have joined local Jeep clubs (KC), posted numerous times trying to find help and looked all over. There is one company here that does lifts and to be honest, I'm not too comfortable with their past experience.

Requesting:

Info on any individual with experience in lifting XJ's (I'm looking at the 3' RE lift, but not sold on it yet, so if there are suggestions from the person doing the lift, I would be more than willing to listen). I had previously limited the area to the KC area, but am now willing to drive about anywhere (preferably CO since I was wanting to make a trip that way anyway). I also had a contact in Iowa somewhere that had his own shop (the name of his shop was what sounded like his last name and then Associates or Incorporated or something vague like that). If you know of a lift shop in Iowa, please let me know so I can contact him (I saw a Jeep he did, got his info and misplaced it).

I will drive about anywhere. I was wanting to keep it local in case I had issues, but now I'm just looking for someone with experience that could hopefully let me help or at least watch so I can learn a little. The other mods besides the lift that I'm planning on doing at the same time are new rockcrawler wheels and 31" tires.

I would really appreicate feedback.

Thanks and take care.

woirewijre653 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-14-2002, 03:04 PM   #2
91XJLimited

Both Colorado and Oklahoma have 4WheelParts retail stores. Any lift kits you purchase from them they will install for free. My past experience with them has been great, and I would definetly do business with them again. You can find out exactly where there stores are at www.4wheelparts.com and click "Retail Stores" at the top.

94 ZJ 5.2 Limited - 6.5" Teraflex lift, Clayton Long Arms, disconnects, 37x12.50 SSR's, Hummer Beadlocks, and more good stuff

[SIZE=4][URL=http://www.geocities.com/lovaboy1599/My_Jeeps.html][color=red]MY JEEPS[/color][/URL][/size]
91XJLimited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.