Jounce Bumper/Bump Stop - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Jounce Bumper/Bump Stop

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 08-30-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
641Workmaster
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Jounce Bumper/Bump Stop

I have a '99 Cherokee where the foam bump stops have disintegrated. Without them my steering shock mount hits the oil pan. Tried to search for these on the internet and all I get are ones for a later model WK. Where can I get original replacements other than the dealer? Will late model Wranglers work?

641Workmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Not sure what you are searching for, but when I type XJ Cherokee front bump stops into Google, all kinds of choices pop up.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2013, 12:17 PM   #3
641Workmaster
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks, I must not have used the "xj" in the search and it defaults to the grand cherokees. That's what I need.
641Workmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.