jeep wont start - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > jeep wont start

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteinjager TJ tube doorsAttention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONS

Unread 04-14-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
mmaverick88
1999 XJ Cherokee 

jeep wont start

I went out to my jeep this evening and it didnt start. I will crank but that is all it is doing. I thought I might need to jump it but that didnt work the I thought that I might have run out of gas (I have a remote start and sometimes it can be sensitive and start on its own), so i put gas in it but that didnt work either. One of my friends listened to it and said that it doesnt sound like it is anything electrical but i dont know.
Any ideas. I will be able to look at it in the light tomorrow so hopefully I can find out wat is wrong and fix it.

mmaverick88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
bushytails

Yeah, we need a bit more information before we can help!

Try reading The No-Start Thread:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/no-start-thread-please-add-any-information-you-have-541154/

--Bushytails
bushytails is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.