Installed my Cobra 19 DX III, pics, and link to HUGE writeup in electrical section! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Installed my Cobra 19 DX III, pics, and link to HUGE writeup in electrical section!

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 10-14-2004, 12:33 AM   #1
Atl-atl

Installed my Cobra 19 DX III, pics, and link to HUGE writeup in electrical section!

I got my Cobra 19 DX III today and installed it right away. Here are a few pics, but please check out the writeup, there are 18 pics in all!!! Looks amazing. Oh, and yes, that is a new wheel in the first pic, I will have a pic of those and my new tires on the Jeep TOMMOROW!!! I cant wait Here goes

Sorry, forgot to addd the link;
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/custom-cb-install-overhead-console-01-xj-warning-lots-pics-110907/

Last edited by Atl-atl; 10-14-2004 at 12:46 AM..
Atl-atl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2004, 12:34 AM   #2
Islandroaddie96
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Looks good!

GREEN JEEP CLUB MEMBER #74
Islandroaddie96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.