Cleaning the Idle Air Controller (IAC) :
Purchase sensor safe Throttle Body cleaner spray.
1. Remove the Throttle body from the intake manifold.
2. Remove the IAC with a TORX 15 driver (2 bolts)
3. Gently wiggle out the IAC from the throttle body
4. Clean the IAC with Throttle Body Cleaner (not carburetor cleaner). Use cleaner, a rag, and a toothbrush. Be gentle; donít twist or pull on the pintle as it is fragile and can be damaged easily
5. Also clean where the IAC seats in the throttle body with the same throttle body cleaner
6. While you have the Throttle Body off, give it a good cleaning also.
7. Reinstall IAC, the Throttle body, and check idle quality.
A recent Gallup public opinion poll shows the NRA, at 58% approval, has a higher approval rating than either Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.
Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ...
Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.