how do I fix this? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > how do I fix this?

Halloween Savings to die for!THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-16-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
blue96jeep
1996 XJ Cherokee 

how do I fix this?

These pictures are of the arm rest on the drivers door below the door. how do I fix the tabs where the white push pin or what ever you call them go? one is cracked and the other a small piece has broken off. I tried to glue them with 2 part epoxy, but the epoxy didn't stick to the plastic. How do i fix this?

blue96jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-16-2010, 12:37 PM   #2
AZ Jeff
Web Wheeler
2014 JK Wrangler 

I would either attach it with 3M double stick trim tape, or 3M trim adhesive. You can get both of these at any auto parts store that caters to the auto body shop industry.
2014 JK -- the project is just starting!
AZ Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.