Help wiring up WJ seats - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Help wiring up WJ seats

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDual Color LED Light Bars White/Amber

Unread 07-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #16
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

yeah, like I said above.....it just says to hook all 6 wires from the passenger's side up to the like wires on the driver's side and the only two wires that NEED to be hooke up to your HEEP are the power and ground. Then the yelllow wire CAN be hooked up to your PCI.

I just hooked up the red/blue and black wires from the passenger's side straight up to the battery and had full function of all three motors. I put the seat on there to make sure it would have full range of motion. It's going to be tight, but it's going to work

I say go for it and get the WJ seats.

Condensed $300 Beater Build Thread - Updates Only - No Chit Chat

Original $300 Beater Build Thread - Please use this for comments
koolaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2013, 12:26 PM   #17
Finallyajeep
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Bringing your thread back from the dead. I installed WJ seats into my XJ recently, and was able to wire the passenger side seat up no problem. However the drivers side won't seem to work. I am using red and black wires as 12v power and ground but no luck. I was thinking possibly a bad recline seat switch or worst case scenario the motor. Also do you happen to know the wires used for the lumbar support?

FOR SALE PM me if interested!
C-rok outer steering box brace new, never installed. Also have an XJ trailer hitch for sale, needs some paint, but thats about it.
Finallyajeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 06:39 PM   #18
koolaid5
Stuck In The Garage!

1992 XJ Cherokee 

No clue man. I actually just sold my front WJ seats a few months ago after having them sit around for a few years. I never got around to installing them, figured I wouldn't, and think I'm going to go the suspension seat route eventually. Good luck!
Condensed $300 Beater Build Thread - Updates Only - No Chit Chat

Original $300 Beater Build Thread - Please use this for comments
koolaid5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #19
Finallyajeep
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks anyway

FOR SALE PM me if interested!
C-rok outer steering box brace new, never installed. Also have an XJ trailer hitch for sale, needs some paint, but thats about it.
Finallyajeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.