1. Remove the rear sway bar (this will not be reused).
2. Support the rear axle.
3. Remove rear brake line and install extended rear brake line (if needed).
4. Remove the u-bolts.
5. Disassemble the rear spring pack. The main leaf spring should stay installed.
Loosen any spring alignment clamps. Use c-clamps to clamp spring pack on each side of center pin. Remove center pin. Use vise grip pliers on center-pin head. Carefully remove c-clamps. Insert add-a-leaf into spring pack.
6. The Add-A-Leaf will go into spring pack in such a way as to maintain the pyramid shape of the spring pack. Insert new center bolt through the spring pack with the head on the same side as the old one (spring perch side). Use c-clamps to assist tightening of center bolt. Tighten to 20 ft/lbs. Replace the spring alignment clamps.
7. Reinstall springs and u-bolts. Don’t fully tighten spring u-bolts until vehicle is back on the ground.
8. Install longer rear shocks, if needed.
9. Install tires.
10. Torque all bolts to factory specs (or specs supplied with parts) and double check your work.
Total US debt has increased by 70% under Obama, from $10.625 trillion on January 21, 2009 to $18.005 trillion January 1, 2015.
Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......
Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.