HELP! Need to see if these rims will fit! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > HELP! Need to see if these rims will fit!

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap Skid

Unread 05-22-2005, 12:28 PM   #1
snoopdan

HELP! Need to see if these rims will fit!

Help, I want to change out my stock rims with something newer, and ive got someone who wants to sell me a set of 15x8 rims. Problem is, I have no idea if they will fit. But I got some info from the guy who is selling these rims, here it is - can someone just double check me to make sure they'll fit?!

* Rim Height = 15"
* Rim width = 8".
* Rim centerline = 4".
* Rear spacing = 4.75".
* Rim offset (according to backspacing) = about + 19mm

So, would this work? Im very interesting in getting these rims. And originally I posted this in the wheel section of the forum, but apparently it gets less traffic and no one really helped me with my post there. Hopefully someone can give me guidence, I just bought my jeep last month.

this is a pic of the jeep right now, for reference :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...n/PICT0241.jpg

thanks!

snoopdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-22-2005, 12:40 PM   #2
cherokee xj
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Find out the bolt pattern. Jeeps run 5 on 4.5. other than that they sound fine. 8" wide with stock P225 tires will give them a flat look.
Unread 05-23-2005, 02:26 PM   #3
snoopdan

Sorry, I neglected to mention that they are univeral 5 lug, with 4.5 pattern as well. I guess as long as it fits, i'll buy them! thanks
snoopdan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.