--help with lift setups needed-- - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > --help with lift setups needed--

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

View Poll Results: TIRE SIZE ON 3 INCH LIFT
dont know 0 0%
dont know 0 0%
dont know 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 05-08-2013, 07:53 PM   #1
dpawlik566
1998 XJ Cherokee 

--help with lift setups needed--

Hey guys im looking into getting a 3 inch lift for my 98 xj and i am wondering about tire and rim sizes...

if any one could suggest some sizes and specs for me that be great, i want to have 31s, but dont know the other specs..im new to this all haha. Help will be very much appreciated!

dpawlik566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2013, 01:09 AM   #2
TicTac520
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I had a 3in lift on my 89 XJ and ran 33's with a little trimming of the fenders. 31's and a 3in lift would be just fine.
TicTac520 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.