HELP! Interior Lights (not including gauges and radio) are not turning on! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > HELP! Interior Lights (not including gauges and radio) are not turning on!

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 07-01-2012, 01:59 AM   #1
bermanator22296
1995 XJ Cherokee 

HELP! Interior Lights (not including gauges and radio) are not turning on!

I was working on my 95 xj a week ago and I had to temporarily remove the bulb to move the sound bar to reroute the wiring from the stock speakers to my new rear speakers. I checked the bulbs & fuses (under the dash & hood) and they all look good. I turned the knob for the interior lighting: Nothing. I checked the wires which I had been working with and all the lighting ones looked like they were still connected and didnt show any sign of breakage. I find it odd that all the lights would stop working. Also ever since then my radio resets the time every time I start her up. My guess is could be a fuse and I just missed it, or maybe a grounding issue. Any insight on what is happening and help on how to fix it would be greatly Appreciated.

bermanator22296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2012, 10:20 AM   #2
bermanator22296
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Nevermind, I just skipped over the 10 amp fuse under the dash on acciden. was blown so i just replaced it
bermanator22296 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dome light , interior light , jeep xj , radio , wiring

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.