Help finding a part - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Help finding a part

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 09-20-2010, 11:19 PM   #1
KyleS
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Help finding a part

Hey guys I've posted an add in the WTB and haven't had a reply maybe someone here could help me out finding a part. I need 4wd shift linkage for a 99 Cherokee with an AX15 and a NP231J transfer case. Anyone one who could give me a link or point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

KyleS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2010, 02:34 AM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

The junkyard is a great place to find those weird parts that the parts stores don't carry.

Try Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market

You can buy new parts here:

Mopar Parts America

Mopar Parts Catalog

Mopar Parts.com

Chrysler Jeep Parts Direct

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2010, 01:47 PM   #3
KyleS
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the links but I had already looked at most of those and couldn't find anything. I've also called all the junk yards around, it seems Cherokees with the ax15 were few and far between. If anyone knows a part number for it or maybe just how to search better than me I'd really appreciate it.
Unread 09-22-2010, 01:59 PM   #4
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

AFAIK, there is no difference in the T-case shift linkage, ax15 vs. AW-4.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
Unread 09-22-2010, 09:16 PM   #5
KyleS
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7-Tim View Post
AFAIK, there is no difference in the T-case shift linkage, ax15 vs. AW-4.

I'm sorry I'm not doubting you at all but are you certain on this one, I always thought they were diffrent and if they are I'm going to beat my head off a wall a few times lol.
Unread 09-23-2010, 02:39 AM   #6
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Find your part and then double check the engine code column and the transmission code column.
aaa.jpg   aaaa.jpg   aaaaa.jpg   aa.jpg  

Unread 09-23-2010, 07:09 AM   #7
KyleS
1995 YJ Wrangler 

If I read that thing right I owe you a beer or two lol.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.