hella light bulbs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > hella light bulbs

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #1
jackdup
1998 XJ Cherokee 

hella light bulbs

are hella lights bulbs any good? im looking at pairing some h4 100/80 watt xenon bulbs with some autopal housings. i would also like to get some 100 watt h3 xenon bulbs for my 500 driving lights to match. are hella bulbs any good? will i have good lighting results with that headlight setup.

also i will be making my own hd wire harness with relays for the headlights

thanks

jackdup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
moparvwfreak
1987 XJ Cherokee 

hella bulbs are good. prefer sylvanias myself but those i dont think you can get in that rating. factory bulbs ion most german cars are hellas and they seem to last a while.
moparvwfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
jackdup
1998 XJ Cherokee 

alright cool..im thinking that is the setup i will end up going with then..inexpensive and decent quality...thanks
jackdup is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-16-2009, 09:22 PM   #4
moparvwfreak
1987 XJ Cherokee 

just an FYI, i had autopal H4s in my 90 jetta and the leaked after a year. if you can find a set of Hella or Bosch H4s, they are a bit better than the autopals. but then agiain i know a bunch of people that ahve the 'pals and they seem to work on for them.
moparvwfreak is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.