heated seat install help needed..... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > heated seat install help needed.....

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 12-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #1
ozzy_2_me
1994 ZJ 

heated seat install help needed.....

hey follow JEEPers. First off this is what i have.....1997 XJ Sport 4.ol 4x4. The cloth front seats that were in it are pretty torn up sp i pulled them out and custom fit a set of leather seats into it out of a 2001 WJ. these are full power heated seats. the old ones were not. i have gotten all the wires hooked up to operate the adjustment motors and it works great. now the problem that i am having is trying to figure out how to wire in the heated capability. the FSM states that the temp sensor is controled by the pcm. is there any way that i could wire them without going throught the pcm and not have my seats burn up? the pcm doesn't have that function anyways. i know there are after market kits that have a wire harness that doesn't require going through the pcm to control the temp. what should i do with so little moneys?

ozzy_2_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #2
ozzy_2_me
1994 ZJ 

Bump for help.
ozzy_2_me is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.