headliner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > headliner

RCV Axles at CCORPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-22-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
h2rescue

headliner

Anyone know anywhere to find a headliner with the soundbar molded into it? I searched for about an 1hr online, and ebay doesnt have one. Not really sure where to look next.

White Jeep Club Member #51

Project Groundhog:
1996 XJ SPORT, 4.0 AW4 NP231, Rock Sliders
PIAA lighting, Grill Guard, Dual Battery Setup
h2rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007, 10:43 PM   #2
Chris_Walker
1988 XJ Cherokee 

What about a local junkyard? I would think if you bought it online, with the price of shipping, you could just get one at the dealership.
Chris_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2007, 11:12 PM   #3
UltimatE
Resident Audio Guru

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Not to mention I wouldn't want anyone to handle my headliner in the mail.

Guaranteed way to get at LEAST seven creases and 4 holes before you even install it.

White '94 YJ Sport
Black '98 ZJ Laredo - 45x60 Surco Rack - 2" Budget Boost, Addco Front Swaybar

Project (s)Low - A build log.
UltimatE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2007, 05:29 AM   #4
XJ Rob

I went to a franchise "Salvage Yard" this past Saturday to get some seat belts for my rear seats and asked about the price on a head liner, as I need the whole shebang on mine.
They said $20.00 would get it plus $2.00 core.
They charged me a core charge on my seat belts too

The name of the place is LKQ, and there are a bunch of these across the country. You pull your own parts, and save a lot of money

http://www.lkqcorp.com/location/location.asp?state=PA
90 XJ 4x4, 4.0, 4dr, random scatches and dents, R.E. 3.5 lift with fenders trimmed 2", 31x10.5 Maxxis Bighorns, and some other home-brewed tweeks, and here are some pics [url]http://new.photos.yahoo.com/d5string/album/576460762392129763[/url]

99 XJ 4x4, 4.0, 4dr. (hers)
Stock to the extreme
XJ Rob is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.