headliner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > headliner

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 01-22-2007, 10:38 PM   #1
h2rescue

headliner

Anyone know anywhere to find a headliner with the soundbar molded into it? I searched for about an 1hr online, and ebay doesnt have one. Not really sure where to look next.

White Jeep Club Member #51

Project Groundhog:
1996 XJ SPORT, 4.0 AW4 NP231, Rock Sliders
PIAA lighting, Grill Guard, Dual Battery Setup
h2rescue is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2007, 10:43 PM   #2
Chris_Walker
1988 XJ Cherokee 

What about a local junkyard? I would think if you bought it online, with the price of shipping, you could just get one at the dealership.
Chris_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-22-2007, 11:12 PM   #3
UltimatE
Resident Audio Guru

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Not to mention I wouldn't want anyone to handle my headliner in the mail.

Guaranteed way to get at LEAST seven creases and 4 holes before you even install it.

White '94 YJ Sport
Black '98 ZJ Laredo - 45x60 Surco Rack - 2" Budget Boost, Addco Front Swaybar

Project (s)Low - A build log.
UltimatE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-23-2007, 05:29 AM   #4
XJ Rob

I went to a franchise "Salvage Yard" this past Saturday to get some seat belts for my rear seats and asked about the price on a head liner, as I need the whole shebang on mine.
They said $20.00 would get it plus $2.00 core.
They charged me a core charge on my seat belts too

The name of the place is LKQ, and there are a bunch of these across the country. You pull your own parts, and save a lot of money

http://www.lkqcorp.com/location/location.asp?state=PA
90 XJ 4x4, 4.0, 4dr, random scatches and dents, R.E. 3.5 lift with fenders trimmed 2", 31x10.5 Maxxis Bighorns, and some other home-brewed tweeks, and here are some pics [url]http://new.photos.yahoo.com/d5string/album/576460762392129763[/url]

99 XJ 4x4, 4.0, 4dr. (hers)
Stock to the extreme
XJ Rob is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.