Has anyone bought Rustys offroad flex flares - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Has anyone bought Rustys offroad flex flares

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 12-22-2012, 08:31 AM   #16
JGriff99xj
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I would have probably gone with the napier's flares but I have already cut so much metal out with the rusty's. I'm hoping that the bushwackers will be able to cover what I have already cut in the front. After seeing the napier flare get ran over and survive was pretty interesting. Oh, I have a two door and they didn't make the napiers flares for two doors before I got the rusty's.

JGriff99xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #17
AmbuGrl
Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

With bw you cut very little, if you have already cut alot, they wont work. Thats how we ended up getting them brand new for less that $300. The guy we bought them from ordered them and found out the PO on his XJ had cut too much and he couldnt use them

I drive an XJ, and all of my power windows work :)

2000 Pontiac WS6 - DD
DD (Mine) Sold - 98 XJ Moss Green
(His) - 92 YJ December 2013 YJOTM

Sold - 95 ZJ
Sold - 97 XJ Red
Sold - 98 XJ

USN Jeep Club Hull #36
NAXJA #3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
WTF is Clockspring??? my Jeep has digital clock
AmbuGrl is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.