Grand Cherokee V8 front springs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Grand Cherokee V8 front springs

Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #1
cherokeered

Grand Cherokee V8 front springs

anyone running the Grand Cherokee V8 springs up front.....I read on here they will give a 2" lift up front....any pics will be appreciated

cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2007, 11:20 AM   #2
XJ2000
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Many people on here run them. I think that 2" is a stretch, but I know you'll definately get 1" from them. Just make sure that you try to find a set with the lowest miles possible and that they aren't cracked or anything like that. Otherwise they're a straight bolt-in.

Trail Rig: 2000 XJ w/ 4.5" RE SF, Locked XJ D44 Rear, Locked D30, and a bunch of other things

Pavement Pounder: 2001 XJ Daily Driver, 2" BB, 245/70R16 AT's on Moabs
XJ2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2007, 11:50 AM   #3
xjrrrdx

You will get around 1"-1.5"

I used RE 3.5" ZJ coils and got 5" up front...personally the ride is a little stiff but its not bad.
RE ZJ 3.5" coils with 1.75" spacer, DPG 5" springs, JKS 1" shackle/ Black Steelies 4" BS/ 34" Trxus MT / RK 3-link LA / Rock Monitor Front Bumper / RE XD Trackbar w/ mount / C-Rok Rear Bumper / Aussie Front Locker / AJs Sliders, RE H&T
www.rocklizardfabrications.com
xjrrrdx is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.