Fog light lens p/n ? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Fog light lens p/n ?

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 01-25-2006, 04:27 PM   #1
greyfox
2000 WJ 

Fog light lens p/n ?

I bought some fog light lenses on e-bay. They were listed for a 94-95 GC but they don't fit. They look like the lenses on my old 87 XJ fog lights. The p/n is 83054130. A Google search on the p/n only brings up a Chinese page with an '87 XJ diagram. Can anyone help to identify the years for these lenses?
Thanks.

greyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2006, 04:48 PM   #2
creature
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfox
I bought some fog light lenses on e-bay. They were listed for a 94-95 GC but they don't fit. They look like the lenses on my old 87 XJ fog lights. The p/n is 83054130. A Google search on the p/n only brings up a Chinese page with an '87 XJ diagram. Can anyone help to identify the years for these lenses?
Thanks.
.....So you got grand cherokee fog lights for your cherokee?
Unread 01-25-2006, 04:53 PM   #3
greyfox
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by creature
.....So you got grand cherokee fog lights for your cherokee?
No, I think I got XJ lenses for my GC. They were listed on e-bay as being for a 94-95 GC but they're not.
Unread 01-25-2006, 06:37 PM   #4
toledotimber

Maybe try the G.C. forum.
toledotimber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2006, 07:59 PM   #5
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Go to http://allchryslerparts.com/ and click on OEM PARTS, use the (B) BODY PARTS SEARCH , ( sounds kinda creepy ) enter your Jeep info, and click on FRONT LAMPS (in blue letters) , then FOG LAMPS. Some of the items have an ILLUSTRATION button you can click on.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.

Last edited by CJ7-Tim; 01-27-2006 at 07:20 PM..
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2006, 08:40 PM   #6
greyfox
2000 WJ 

Yup, the parts are there.

Thanks, Tim.
These numbers do show up there. They're fog lamp lenses for '87 - '91 XJs. Now I've got to list them on e-Bay.

Bill

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.