finally gonna start the project... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > finally gonna start the project...

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-20-2007, 06:33 PM   #1
XJ_MUDDYBUDDY
1994 XJ Cherokee 

finally gonna start the project...

So I bought this 94 about 2 months ago and have since been buying and waiting for parts. They are all in and now its time to work. While i was waiting and on the decent days I did a few random things to my new toy like.. pulled out interior(to herc.) changed water pump, serp belt ,oil plugs, wires, cap, rotor. Anyhow, I'm gonna take this...
and put this...
and this
on it.

i also picked up some 32 bfg mudders. more pics will follow hopefully this week i will be getting started on everything.

XJ_MUDDYBUDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2007, 06:43 PM   #2
GOKUSXJ
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XJ_MUDDYBUDDY
So I bought this 94 about 2 months ago and have since been buying and waiting for parts. They are all in and now its time to work. While i was waiting and on the decent days I did a few random things to my new toy like.. pulled out interior(to herc.) changed water pump, serp belt ,oil plugs, wires, cap, rotor. Anyhow, I'm gonna take this...
and put this...
and this
on it.

i also picked up some 32 bfg mudders. more pics will follow hopefully this week i will be getting started on everything.

Cool keep the pics coming.
XJ Body Lift Owner #2

High threshold to pain
Rustys 4.5 33 12.50's Pacer 15x10 soft 8's
GOKUSXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2007, 06:56 PM   #3
Arcticcat843
dakuda is a god

1980 CJ5 

wow My jeep had a twin

Its changed a bit since then tho.

you need to get rid of that molding and get some herculiner on the sides.
Arcticcat843 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2007, 07:26 PM   #4
XJ_MUDDYBUDDY
1994 XJ Cherokee 

yeah I pulled the molding off the pass side already. probably gonna do that with leftover from the intetrior. I did my entire yj in herc ,inside and out. looked pretty ill and would take a beating.... hard to tell in this pic but it one of my favorites...airborne
XJ_MUDDYBUDDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2007, 08:29 PM   #5
XJK
The Guru of Nothing

1999 XJ Cherokee 

get some pics of the build when its done.

BTW nice YJ
-Kyle
XJK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.