Fan Clutch...The Correct Part! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Fan Clutch...The Correct Part!

15 x 8 Black D-Window Steel Wheels Set of 4Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 05-30-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
ggjeep
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Fan Clutch...The Correct Part!

If you ever need to replace a fan clutch don't go to Auto Zone they list part number 922737 by Torqflo (made in China), this part will not fit and it's the only one they carry for a 1996 4.0L Cherokee. I had to go to O'Reilly's for the correct part, it's PN 2625 by Hayden and it's made in the U.S.A. it is a perfect fit. Both places charge $36.99 for this part. It should be noted that I usually shop only at Auto Zone.

Unread 05-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
cactus_jack
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggjeep View Post
If you ever need to replace a fan clutch don't go to Auto Zone they list part number 922737 by Torqflo (made in China), this part will not fit and it's the only one they carry for a 1996 4.0L Cherokee. I had to go to O'Reilly's for the correct part, it's PN 2625 by Hayden and it's made in the U.S.A. it is a perfect fit. Both places charge $36.99 for this part. It should be noted that I usually shop only at Auto Zone.
why would you ever shop at Auto Zone? They're like the dollar store of parts stores... Stick with O'Reilly's or NAPA.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.