You want to know the exact diffrances between the police package and normal ones?
1. Shifter. Mounted on the column, not the floor. The 4wd shifter is mounted on the floor. There is no center console to allow for radio and siren mounting.
2. Alternator. 130 amp standard.
3. Carpet delete was standard with rubber flooring. Carpet was optional
4. Front and rear sway bars were thicker to reduce body roll. Also, gas monotube shocks were used.
5. Transmission cooler was standard
6. ABS was standard.
7. 1997 and newer models had standard Unity brand a frame mounted driver's side spotlights.
8. 92-96 models had no trim, black fenders, black grille. 97-01 models usually had body color fenders and bumper
9. They came stock with the heavy-duty steel 5 spoke wheels, and LT225/70HR15 tires
10. There is a gasket/plug in the driver's side B pillar for routing the lightbar cable.
The 4wd models came with the upcountry skid plating and tow hooks, the 2wd's only had the engine skid.
Scan of the 97+ sales flyer
1992 demo vehicle. I dont have a clue where i got this picture from