Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

enter your jeep in the September COM

711 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  lbsnowryder 
#1 ·
Now accepting submissions for the COM for September.

The rules have changed allowing you to enter your own jeep in the COM (we will no longer do the nominations thing). See this thread for more information.

email submissions to xjofthemonth@yahoo.com

First 20 in each class (stocker and modified) will be entered so long as you have sent in the proper information.

Here are some guidelines:

To submit your own jeep for the contest you would need to simply send me:

1. Your JeepForum username (screen name)
2. List of specs and/or modifications (don't forget to include the year of your jeep)
3. the URLs to 2 pics of your jeep.

- I will no longer accept email attachments of photos and host them for you. If there is a lot more entries than there currently are now, there is not enough time (and possibly bandwidth) to download and host your individual pics. There are still free websites that host pics - Cardomain is one. Montypics (unsure of URL) is another. There are probably more if you don't have your own website. If you are a paying member of JF you can host your pics here but more than one pic in a thread causes them to be displayed as a link to the pics rather than showing the pics themselves. So as an exception if you are a paying JF member and have nowhere else to host your pics, I will host them for you.

- Pics must be within the size limit of 800 x 600. Pics larger than 800 pixels wide are too large to fit on my computer screen and make viewing the thread a pain, not to mention the more Kilobytes cause the page to load slower. Yes I am being selfish but I think others feel the same about huge pics throwing the screen off.

My internet connection has been inoperable for 2 days (server end) so I am posting from work. I will also be leaving tomorrow to the Rubicon so it will be a while for me to respond to any of your questions or confirm that you have submitted the proper information. I will also update the rules when I get back.

Thanks,
Eric

See less See more
#2 ·
so how do we know if we were fast enough to be in the first 20 submissions? haha

#3 ·
i just entered for the "stocker-shocker" of the month, you all can see my pics at.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99636 there kinda big

the links in the e-mail i sent to mailto:xjofthemonth@yahoo.com
are 2 smaller pics then the pics in the thread i started the other day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.