Electrical? Ground? Fuses? So Lost... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Electrical? Ground? Fuses? So Lost...

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-22-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
Wilmingtonite
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Half dead instrument cluster

My dd is a 2000 xj, and about a week ago half of my instrument panel went dead simultaneously. My fuel gauge and speedometer are dead and my oil pressure gauge reads maximum pressure. I have checked my grounds, one was loose, but I reattached it, I have checked all of my fuses and they are fine. I even replaced the instrument panel with another used one and nothing changed. Is there something I am missing?

Last edited by Wilmingtonite; 08-23-2011 at 08:00 PM..
Wilmingtonite is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuel gauge , oil gauge , speedometer

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.