ECU/ECM Fuel Injector Help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > ECU/ECM Fuel Injector Help

Halloween Savings to die for!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 11-10-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
LokiCDXX

ECU/ECM Fuel Injector Help

Okay so I took my 2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4.0l to a concert on the way the thermostat loced up causing the motor to over heat but i didn't wanna stop right away cuz i was on the thruway and had alittle way to go to get it off...I replaced the thermostat, water pump, and radiator, then i had some work done to have 3 piston rods replaced a head gasket and the number one fuel injector. the guy who did the work said that my injector computer was messed up heres what happens when i drive it.

from a dead stop i shakes alittle bit when i begin to accel, then it rides smooth till about 40 or 50 when it it loses power and acts like it can't shift gear or begins to accel and decel like the injectors and over firing and under firing

he told me he hooked it up to a test computer and it was running fine but i dun trust that cuz he didn't really tell me what was fine about it.

LokiCDXX is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.