Drummond Island?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Drummond Island??

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-01-2002, 11:52 AM   #1
Tom Rex

Drummond Island??

Anyone going up to Drummond Island in June?? I'm heading up from Chicago...we have a cabbin 2 hours away from drummond. Does anyone know what it's like, or what i should bring? Any help would be appreciated. 1st jamboree. Oh well..thanks again. the XJ is getting there...just designed my own rockrails...will be welding and strengthening throughout the week. Will post results!!

85 XJ TurboDiesel. 2.1l Renault engine, 4dr, 4x4, 5speed. It's rather embarassing to look at, but I still can't sell it...too weird.

My pulling machine: 07.5 Silverado 2500HD, Duramax/Allison, LTZ...Red/Black
Tom Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2002, 02:44 PM   #2
biguglymudrs

Well I am not going but I know its up by the bridge if I am not mistaken and take ur camera because they have there pack of wolves since there is a ice bridge formed every year and they got on the island. there a charter and I read it was expensive for the trip last nite online.
biguglymudrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2002, 02:52 PM   #3
outdoorsman02

I'm from mich. And you will want to bring a camera. I haven't been to drummand but I have been up in the area, Beautiful. I'm not sure if I'm going to go, A lot of money, and I was thinking about going down to one in kentucky. If I do I'll send you a note. Also which one are you going to the last time I check at the site thay had two weekends?
Unread 04-02-2002, 09:33 AM   #4
Tom Rex

hey guys, i still need to sign up, but me and a buddy are going on the first trip. I've got a video camera and still ready and waiting. I have to put my rockrails on before i get up there. Where in MI are you from? We are an hour north of Traverse City in Charlevoix. Let me know if you end up going.

TOm

85 XJ TurboDiesel. 2.1l Renault engine, 4dr, 4x4, 5speed. It's rather embarassing to look at, but I still can't sell it...too weird.

My pulling machine: 07.5 Silverado 2500HD, Duramax/Allison, LTZ...Red/Black
Tom Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2002, 03:16 PM   #5
outdoorsman02

I'm half way between detroit and port huron. just off I-94. I'll drop an e-mail or post a forum when time gets closer.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.