DRL's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > DRL's

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-01-2002, 07:29 PM   #1
Brian Peake

DRL's

does anyone know how to disable the Daytime running lights? In canada they're mandatory, but i want to see if i can get away with it, using the excuse that its an older vehicle.
I've got a 92 XJ and i've got sealed beam lights.
Any suggestoins would be great.

Brian Peake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2002, 07:42 PM   #2
ebhub

I read an article that told how to turn them off on a S-10 Chevy.In the article they pulled an fuse or relay block that was located behind the glovebox.If you have a manual,lookup the relay and try to remove it.On the S-10 the lights still functioned as normal, just no DRL setting
ebhub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2002, 08:21 PM   #3
4wheeler4CJ

Huh, I haven't seen a Jeep yet around here that has DRL's

Is it just a Canada thing?
4wheeler4CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2002, 10:55 AM   #4
Brian Peake

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by 4wheeler4CJ:
<strong>Huh, I haven't seen a Jeep yet around here that has DRL's

Is it just a Canada thing?</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Are you blind?? or just stupid???
I just said that i was from canada... i don't get you man. No kidding you're from Rhode Island.
give your head a shake and wake up eh?
Brian Peake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2002, 11:05 AM   #5
TopGun

Wow, what a nice guy.
TopGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2002, 03:45 PM   #6
4wheeler4CJ

Well, I usually give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but that doesn't deserve it. Most everyone on here is very polite, but that takes the cake.

Not that I feel the need to explain myself, since most intelligent people know why I asked, I will for your apparently ignorant benefit.

Just because DRL's are mandatory (I did see that, I'm not blind) in Canada doesn't mean that they only have DRL's on Jeeps in Canada. When I said "Is it just a Canada thing", I asked it to see if there were any DRL Jeeps in the US also, or if they were only AVAILABLE in Canada, since I have not seen one yet.

4wheeler4CJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.