Dorman mirror - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Dorman mirror

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 09-04-2014, 05:07 PM   #1
jimale
1993 XJ Cherokee 

Dorman mirror

Anyone ever try putting Dorman outside mirrors on their XJ ? I have a 1993 Cherokee Sport, the Dorman website insists the manual side view mirror #955-231 and 955-232 fit this vehicle.

It is a manual mirror, and mine previously had remote control so... do I neeeeed to replace with remote control ? I thought I could choose between manual, remote control, and power.

jimale is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2014, 05:28 AM   #2
jimale
1993 XJ Cherokee 

update: this model mirror is only for Wranglers (duh) although several websites have it listed as a Cherokee and Grand Cherokee mirror. Rock Auto corrected their website but I think others (caughamazoncough) still have them listed as fitting the Cherokee and G.Cherokee. They don't.

Unless you get some sheet metal screws and put them on the door...
jimale is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.