Door Panel Fasteners - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Door Panel Fasteners

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 10-10-2002, 04:02 PM   #1
thelonerangerr

Door Panel Fasteners

real easy...

I replaced the speakers in the front doors of my 98, but you kinda have to break the little fasteners to get the panel off (well, I broke them. you don't really HAVE TO, I suppose).

where can I buy replacements besides the jeep dealerships? I called them and they want $4.50 a piece! Not for a set. For one. one little plastic clip.

besides ghettofying it from something found at Home DepotŪ, is there anything one of you has used in the past?

Unread 10-10-2002, 04:14 PM   #2
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Autozone should have them. Once I was browsing around and happened to see some. They had various kinds based on the make of the vehicle (GM, Ford, Chrysler, etc) I made a mental note, that if I ever need them, thats where to go. Take one in with you and you should be able to find the exact ones or something close that will work.

EricsXJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.