door lock - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > door lock

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Unread 05-04-2013, 11:23 AM   #1
guuner24
1999 XJ Cherokee 

door lock

My power doors work only when the lock on the passengers side is in the lock or unlock position. the lock is loose, it works but when I push it manually from lock to unlock there is NO "click" it just kind of moves from side to side. What do I need to do to fix it? My jeep came from the factory keyless entry and I dont want to spend 90 bucks on a fob and than another 40 to have them hook a computer up and program it. I know its the lock but which part?

guuner24 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.