Dont know what its worth.... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Dont know what its worth....

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 04-10-2005, 08:14 PM   #1
83iS
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Dont know what its worth....

I'm going to have to sell my 99'XJ sport in order to get a pickup that i need as a work vehicle, i hate to do it but i have to...but im not really sure where to start on how much its worth. I know all of the mileage is highway, the lady who had it before me drove it back and forth from Newark to Columbus everyday about a total of around 45-50 miles per day so when I got it I began driving it back and forth to school here in lima, a distance of 160 miles each way every weekend. Bought her with 91k on the clock put the black diamond lift on at 93k with the Yokohama Geolander A/T +2's at the same time with Wrangler Canyon rims, Also installed a new fuel pump August of last year.

The interior is clean, no stains, or tears, seats are still firm, has a pansonic 240watt head unit with Pioneer 4 way 6 1/2's in the rear sound bar and Pioneer 3way 5 1/4's in the doors sounds really clear and crisp

Under the hood I was religious about changing the oil every 4k, added a Hesco TB spacer, DUI Firepower Ignition system (Cap, rotor, Wires, 60k volt coil) and a Hypertech Power Programmer (Comes with the jeep) K&N filter, full exhaust with a high flow cat and flowmaster 40 series muffler 2 1/4" pipe the whole way back

The Exterior is in exceptional condition for its age and miles, has a factory bug flector, the black diamond lift kit 3.5" full rear leaf's Yokohamas (rotated every oil change) has a Surco Roof Basket on the Roof with another 31" Goodyear MT/R mounted up there as well. Hella E-Code Headlights with Silverstar bulbs on a relay system

Im sure there is more that I have for the jeep that I cant remember, like I said I hate to see it go I just dont know where to start on the price and was hoping you guys could help me out, and if anyone is interested shoot me a PM or hit me up on AIM (importblaster320) or ICQ (91361519), the jeep has currently 107k miles on it very few off pavement miles but as i drive it back and forth to school the mileage will continue to climb until I get the Toyota done to drive...

Thank you for your help
Kyle

Unread 04-10-2005, 08:30 PM   #2
volunteer95

kelly blue book is pretty useful

http://www.kbb.com/

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.