Dont know if its possible but worth asking - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Dont know if its possible but worth asking

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Artec JK Under Armor BellypanEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-28-2009, 12:03 PM   #1
xj_army
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Dont know if its possible but worth asking

I wana upgrade my driveshafts, yokes, and u joints. Is it possible to get stronger yokes and u joints for crys. 8.25 and a dana 30? I dont need stronger axles and really dont wana deal with all the fabrication involved in swapping. I thought I have seen some stronger u joints for the front but dont know about the rear and my main concern is my yokes. Can I upgrade to stronger yokes front and rear or is that even possible.

xj_army is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.