copper washers for brake banjo bolts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > copper washers for brake banjo bolts?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 01-29-2012, 06:49 AM   #1
N8N
1999 XJ Cherokee 

copper washers for brake banjo bolts?

Where do I get 'em? (and does anyone have the sizes required for a stock XJ.) I'm troubleshooting a brake issue and would like to be able to disconnect and reconnect hoses therefore having a stash of these washers would be most helpful; however, every FLAPS I've tried either says "bring them in and we'll match them up" or "no, we don't have those." Obviously I'd like to have them on hand before I start.

I suppose I could always anneal them with a plumber's torch, but who knows how many times that's been done before?

Seems to me the typical "copper washer assortments" tend to have washers that are way too thick for brake banjo applications...

thanks!

N8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2012, 08:02 AM   #2
rjbruzan
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I know its nice to replace them but have reused many times as long as they are very tight they wont leak.

Ron
rjbruzan is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.