Cherokee stock specs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Cherokee stock specs

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJClayton Off Road JK Long Arm Upgrade Kits!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-28-2003, 02:02 PM   #1
XJae

Cherokee stock specs

I've been working on my master plan for modifing my XJ.
So, when I have time I search the web for anything XJ related.

I just came across this, which I thought was interesting.

http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...hreadid=342911

Unread 01-28-2003, 02:24 PM   #2
EricsXJ
The Post man

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Now that this has been brought up on this board, let me give you guys a quick run down of what has happened.

I noticed the thread stickied to the top of Jeeps Unlimited about Cherokee specs (History) posted by Ghetto2315, who is also a member of this forum. When I saw that the post was OUR specs post cut and pasted with no credit whatsoever of where it came from, it really pissed me off. You can see how the thread developed - Ghetto has edited his post giving credit to Jeep Forums, which is basically what I asked him to do. His intentions may not have been to take credit for anything, and I can understand him saying he just wanted to share the information, which is all fine with me. I do think he is mad that I called him on it, and there are some other Jeep Forum members who have voiced their displeasure about it too. For that reason he sarcastically is giving the credit to me and saying nonsense such as "sole author of the specs". - Ya whatever

Anyways, whatever happens I wanted to make sure credit goes to the members of this forum because it was our project and you guys made it happen.

EricsXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2003, 02:41 PM   #3
LOCKED UP
Senior Web Wheeler

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Ouch,
That is pretty weak of that guy. The good part is that according to him, I can make copies of movies and as long as I delete the credits at the end, it's not illegal...

Funny cause I registered over there today (can't get enough of reading posts) now I already don't like that guy....

98 XJ
LOCKED UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2003, 03:01 PM   #4
4x4 XJ

Yah he does sometimes act like a mofo with his attitude when someone coments "badly" on his XJ. I mean it does kinda seem "ricey" with the stripes and saying he is a race driver but to each their own...some people on this entire board don't like him so don't take it personally...he's just "not all there" so they say...
BFGs
4x4 XJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.