Cherokee Bull Bar- Finding the Part Number - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Cherokee Bull Bar- Finding the Part Number

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 01-02-2012, 01:42 AM   #1
zjacksonmartin

Cherokee Bull Bar- Finding the Part Number

A sad time has come for my old 1995 Jeep Cherokee, I'm moving overseas and have made the regretful decision to sell for parts, starting with my bull bar. Taking her appart myself and selling the parts online.

The bull bar is chrome coloured and came with the car, it's very substantial and try as may I have not been able to find a part number or brand. Wondering if anyone has a suggestion for identifying my bull bar?

Cheers,
Zara

zjacksonmartin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-02-2012, 08:09 AM   #2
ngrubich
2000 XJ Cherokee 

do you have pics of it? If it has the horizontal slats over the headlights, it's most likely a Manik.
ngrubich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2012, 02:02 AM   #3
zjacksonmartin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrubich View Post
do you have pics of it? If it has the horizontal slats over the headlights, it's most likely a Manik.
Sure do!

zjacksonmartin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
keepishop
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I don't think that was made for a cherokee...

Current: Black 89 limited, dakota bastard pack, zj coils, 1.5" lift, open cooling swap, bronco 2 carrier, rad fan switch
Rest in Pieces: Red 1990 cherokee dana30/8.25 - v8 zj coils & s10 bastard pack 2.5" lift - 31x10.5r15 tires - v8 zj tierod

Quote:
Originally Posted by talentjeep View Post
Bleed or Quit.
jf irc @ irc.freenode.net #jeepforum
keepishop is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2012, 02:39 PM   #5
Carves
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepishop View Post
I don't think that was made for a cherokee...

ohhhhh yes it was .......

thousands of the things floating around down here ....

Zara .... you might be better off getting onto AusJeepOffRoad.Com .... and using the for sale section there ....

.... as these blokes are a bit shy about the shipping costs from Oz to U.S. ....

Bang 400 bucks on it and see how you go ... Its only a lightweight bar but theres quite a few who just want a full sized bumper like it ... rather than a madmax winch mount .
Carves is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2012, 02:45 PM   #6
oldmanscherokee
1992 XJ Cherokee 

Is it some trick photography or is it really that much off center?
4.5 inch RC lift
32 11.5 bfg muds
oldmanscherokee is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #7
Carves
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanscherokee View Post
Is it some trick photography or is it really that much off center?
heh heh .... they are really only for bumps and scrapes .... and looking at the headlight surround ...
Id think its had a big bump or scrape sideways ... probably just needs new mounts.
Carves is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Tags
bull bar , cherokee , jeep , part number

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.