Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: north Ga.
There are lots that need upgrading to go to 5" of lift. 3" doesn't require that much, but to go to 5" you will need adjustable trac-bar, adjustable control arms at a minimum long-arms would be a lot better, longer shocks, longer brakelines, longer swaybar endlinks or disconnects, a Slip yoke eliminator and new rear cv style driveshaft, shims for the rear axle. It won't be cheap if you want to be happy with it.
- '95 XJ country edition, 4" coils/3/4" spacers, HD leafs with extra main added in, Ironman adjustable control arms, rough country shackles, aussie locker, JK rubicon shocks, 35" mudder's, soft 8's, cobra cb
- Sold'99 WJ limited, 4.7L, 3" IRO lift. Bilstein shocks, JK rubicon wheels, 255/70/17's, carolina driveshaft, IRO adjustable control arms, IRO adjustable A-arm
- Sold '00 TJ, 4" lift, rusty's adjustable control arms, skyjacker shocks, rock krawler adj. trac-bar,rugged ridge SYE and RE driveshaft, soft 8's, 35" mud king xt's,XJ HP D30 w/aussie locker, 4:88 yukon gears, hella 500's, rock crusher diff covers
4. 04 Dodge ram 1500 quadcab, yes, it has a hemi.
5. '08 BMW X3, Mods in progress.