A/C trouble - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > A/C trouble

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 08-26-2013, 03:25 PM   #1
bozz07

A/C trouble

hi i have a 95 xj a/c was working fine and then it stoped,i checked fuses did not check relays and it is charged. anything to look at that i might be missed thanks

bozz07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #2
AZ Jeff
Web Wheeler
2014 JK Wrangler 

Step one--power to fan switch good?
#2--power to clutch good?
#3--power to high pressure switch good?
2014 JK -- the project is just starting!
AZ Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
bozz07

everything good now i took a wire and jumped the pressure switch on the a/c line to get pump to kick on and added 12 ounce can. i guess the pump has to be running for it to take freon,took jumper wire back out and pluged in and it works. now i just have to find the leak.thanks for the feedback
bozz07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.