Bumps Stops - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Bumps Stops

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Building a Bumper?

Unread 04-03-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
Libery098
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Bumps Stops

I am not really new to jeepin but for some reason I am having a hard time deciding what size bump stops I should get for a 3" lift on my XJ? Can someone help me get my mental transmission into gear please?

Libery098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Remove the shocks, flex the suspension, and measure. Or, add 1-1.5" to the stock bump stops.

According to the National Shooting Sports Foundation, AR-15 sporting rifles account for nearly 20% of all U.S. firearms sales.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problem; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2011, 08:30 PM   #3
Libery098
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Sweet, Thank you. I will flex and measure and put the right stops in after I lift it. I will hopefully post before and after pics after next weekend. If nothing comes up to change my schedule.
Libery098 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bump stops

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.