Brush guard - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Brush guard

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 08-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
DakotaAlan
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Brush guard

Im new to the forum, this would be my first post so Im sorry if its in the wrong place. I drive a cool *** 1999 Jeep Cherokee. Just kidding, its nothing special but I still love it. Im having trouble finding a brush guard like the one in the pictures below. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg

DakotaAlan is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2013, 04:02 AM   #2
Holder350
Web Wheeler

1995 XJ Cherokee 

Don't waste your money.....buy a good steel bumper.

Sent from my phone

98' XJ Classic - D30/C8.25 - 4.5" RC Lift - 33x12.50R15 - 4.0 HO - AW4 - NP231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
You can tell the character of a person in how they treat someone who can do nothing for them.
Holder350 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2013, 06:36 AM   #3
M35A2
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Here's a link to the place for the 2nd pic,

http://www.waag.com/static/grilleguard/index.php

Look at JC Whitney too.
Unread 08-16-2013, 12:14 AM   #4
ZSXJ430

I agree, don't get a brush guard. If you had a full-size truck, Go Industries makes quality ones that will stop a deer. Do what I am currently doing and shop around for a good steel bumper with a guard on it.
Unread 08-16-2013, 04:23 AM   #5
jeepowner123456

I want some that will protect me if someone rear ends me and i slide forward id still want the front to be okay is this possible?
jeepowner123456 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-16-2013, 04:34 AM   #6
Holder350
Web Wheeler

1995 XJ Cherokee 

If someone rear ends you you'll have way more damage to the back than you'll ever need to worry about with the front.

That being said. Quality steel bumpers on both ends would help tho.

I slid into a ******* that decided to park their car in the road right over a blind hill. If the cop who was blocking the other side of the road hadn't been there I would have missed him. But alas I felt hitting the car was better than hitting a cruiser.

Dude must not have had insurance because he didn't want a police report wrote up. My front steel bumper didn't have a scratch but it mangled his trunk lid something awful.

Sent from my phone

98' XJ Classic - D30/C8.25 - 4.5" RC Lift - 33x12.50R15 - 4.0 HO - AW4 - NP231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzy View Post
You can tell the character of a person in how they treat someone who can do nothing for them.
Holder350 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.