Best place to buy OME CRSO34A's? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Best place to buy OME CRSO34A's?

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 09-10-2008, 04:17 PM   #1
4.0H.O.XJ
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Best place to buy OME CRSO34A's?

J/O? Where? I'm looking to get these at a reasonable price with warranty as my old set are beat to death already, and I think it is because I bought them used. (But they loooked new! honest!) So, who's got the best prices on the medium 2.5" packs?

4.0H.O.XJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 04:33 PM   #2
Steamer98
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Dirk at DPGoffroad gave me the best price when I was calling around, $108 if I remember correctly. I ended up catching a sale at the local 4wheelparts, and picked them up for $96 per.

Stock XJ tire carrier for sale
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424930
Steamer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #3
tangofox007
Web Wheeler

Take a look at Oconee Offroad. They are offering free shipping through the end of the month. Quadratec will match their price, shipping included.
tangofox007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.