And it Begins - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > And it Begins

Jeep Grand Cherokee Exhaust ManifoldsJeep Cherokee Exhaust ManifoldsJeep Wrangler Exhaust Manifold

Unread 08-02-2005, 04:46 AM   #1
Sairys
2005 TJ Wrangler 

And it Begins

I'm officially going to start work on my Xj today. First at bat are the old U-Joints. With no previous car experience. My girl and I are jacking the thing up and starting to pull things off. (She knows less than me, had to show her what a wrench was... should be good learnin' for her). I'm worried mostly about the breaks. Hopefully it's just a matter of a few bolts. If all else fails, i'll get my dad to show me how to take thems off. Once that's all good and done, I'm seriously considering those fog lamps. Something about electrical work that gets me goin'. Plus I think it'll help for the dark roads for the drive up to school. My plan, something bright to piss off my buddy and his HIDs. That said, off to read a little bit and maybe get some sleep. Later guys. I'll post on my progress at the end of the day.

Sairys is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.