Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Attn Colo. Xj'rs....

626 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  ColoradoXJ13 
#1 ·
hey guys, im in colorado now... boulder to be exact. im at the University of Colorado in Arnett hall room 204.. i need someone to take me wheelin pronto... i dont have the XJ out here yet - so i need someone to ride shotgun with/spot for.. let me know and ill pm you guys my phone #.
later

#3 ·
Hey man, you know i'm always available on the weekends, just give me a call.

#4 ·
msharnett: my parents wanted to see the 1st semester report card first. so its most likely coming out 2nd semester.

atfrith: i got the coils and spacers in so you're good to just gimme a call whenever you wanna pick the lift up... i need to get this shiste outta my room

#5 ·
I could take you sometime but I am not into really trashing my jeep.....I need to get my SYE/CV installed in the next week or two before I want to go wheeling again, but maybe I could be talked into it....
BTW: I work on campus, I am graduate student here.

#7 ·
Sounds good Steve, i've got school all this week but i could most likely pick em up on saturday if that works. Once we get it on we'll have to go to Lefhand Canyon.

#8 ·
Im with colorado xj, i need my sye first. as soon as he gets his installed he can help me do mine ;) BTW, This came from a high school girls mouth, but supposedly they are closing left hand canyon hov or at least "carnage". :( oh well, theres still probably 1000 miles of trail around.

PS any of you guys mountain bike?

#9 ·
jaardesign said:
Im with colorado xj, i need my sye first. as soon as he gets his installed he can help me do mine ;) BTW, This came from a high school girls mouth, but supposedly they are closing left hand canyon hov or at least "carnage". :( oh well, theres still probably 1000 miles of trail around.

PS any of you guys mountain bike?
Yeah, got a Giant XTC NRS1 in the basement, in parts right now though.....spring tune-up sorta became an all-summer event (buying and house and moving sorta slowed the process)

#10 ·
cyberbackpacker said:
Right after I move, then I find all the Boulder Jeepers... just moved out to Cali from there a month ago today! Lived on 17th and Grove right by Jalino's!
Thats your fault for moving from Boulder, why would you ever do that??? And for Cali? Everyone moves from Cali to Boulder, I think you got it mixed up...mmmmm....Jalino's....mmmmmm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.