Anyone know prices for... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > Anyone know prices for...

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 06-03-2005, 08:26 PM   #1
Silver TeeJay

Anyone know prices for...

www.dpgoffroad.com

Cherokee (XJ) Owners:

HAD has agreed to build their awesome Double Cardan Rear Driveshafts for Cherokee owners (using the Rubicon Express SYE) for DPG Off-Road customers! If you are installing a lift kit on a '96 or newer XJ, you need this kit. Call for details!!!

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Silver"]Proud member of the KC Jeep Club![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Silver TeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2005, 08:58 PM   #2
GottaBeJeep

What are you asking, the price of the High Angle Drivelines CV shafts? They are a little more than the RE shafts. I don't know the exact price but somewhere around $285 plus shipping, but that is not exact and it has been awhile, but that will give you a general ballpark to budget for.
Unread 06-03-2005, 09:03 PM   #3
Silver TeeJay

What would be a rough estimate on cost for the SYE and CV DS from them?

[COLOR="Silver"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Silver"]Proud member of the KC Jeep Club![/COLOR][/U][/I][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Unread 06-03-2005, 09:06 PM   #4
GottaBeJeep

I don't work with or for DPG so I can't give you exact prices, but you can budget around $85+shipping for the hack and tap SYE and between $285-300+shipping for the DS.
GottaBeJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2005, 09:29 PM   #5
Silver TeeJay

Are these the correct items I need if I stay RE?

RE1807 SYE Kit CV ($87.95)
RE1898 DS - CVF ($274.95)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.