99cherokee 4x4 4.0 ball joints omix-ada vs moog? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Cherokee & Comanche Forums > XJ Cherokee Technical Forum > 99cherokee 4x4 4.0 ball joints omix-ada vs moog?

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 11-19-2014, 09:01 PM   #1
02grandy

1999 XJ Cherokee 

99cherokee 4x4 4.0 ball joints omix-ada vs moog?

should I go with the omix-ada brand of ball joints or moog?

02grandy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2014, 11:40 PM   #2
bobthecatkiller
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02grandy View Post
should I go with the omix-ada brand of ball joints or moog?
I went with omix-ada and they've been great.
Unread 11-20-2014, 06:06 AM   #3
CJ7-Tim
Real Jeeps have dents.

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Every Omix-Ada and Crown Automotive part I have bought fit poorly and/or wore out quickly. Cheap parts are cheap for a reason, buy Moog or better yet, Spicer

Between 2009 when Obama took office, and 2013, median annual household incomes have fallen by more than $2,100.

Progressive Liberalism: Bringing you new Healthcare ideas so wonderful, they have to include mandatory participation ......

Originally Posted by Ronald W. Reagan: Government is not the solution to our problems; Government is the problem.
CJ7-Tim is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2014, 04:17 PM   #4
RLE

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I put some of these on my stock height D30 a few months ago and they have been great.

http://www.northerndrivetrain.com/pr...I-706944X.html
RLE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.